Due to the ever-changing status of the COVID-19 pandemic and evolving governmental advice, Mitec Consulting Ltd is proactively preparing continuity for our customers and their projects in which we are providing IFS Consulting services.
Mitec is primed and prepared to provide a continuous service whether onsite or should governmental policy change, remotely.
The following provision has been put into practice with each of our consultants and back-office staff for our customer & colleagues’ benefit and wellbeing.
- All Mitec consultants and staff have access to multiple video conferencing facilities including Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business & Zoom Video Conferencing.
- All Mitec consultants are prepared and equipped when necessary to deliver workshops, technical or functional support and project management remotely if the need were to arise.
- There will be no disruption to project continuity by Mitec Consulting and unless an employee is taken sick we are “business as usual”
- All Mitec Consultants are to book any project travel or accommodation using “free cancellation” where available to reduce expenses risk if the advice were to change at short notice.
- Hygiene practices have been increased as per government guidelines
Our advice for our customers:
- To be prepared should the WHO and Government advice change rapidly please ensure all Mitec consultants are provided with VPN access to your IFS Environment- for guidance on what VPN access is required please contact Mitec Consulting on 01772 278088
- We would advise that all project critical stakeholders have remote working facilities and also granted access to this VPN so should the project continue remotely all key stakeholders can access relevant information.
- Any “non-critical” workshops or large audience workshops, where possible to be rescheduled for a later date or replaced with smaller audience sessions, other project delivery activities such as specification writing, CRIM development or Remote configuration where possible.
The overarching message to our customers is that Mitec is business as usual and will support your project delivery by any means required.
Thank you for your understanding
To discuss COVID-19 with a Mitec representative please contact email@example.com or 01772 278088